Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Conversation Between Friends

"Oh my god! Did you see that guy just punch a girl!?"

"What? No."

"Yes! Straight up punched her in the face!"

"I don't believe you. Nobody punches people in the face. You've been watching too many movies"

"No, I haven't"

"Yes, you have. You stay up all night watching whatever's on cable, not even the good stuff. Just some B-grade, shitty remake of a shitty Katherine Heigel movie. It's starting to affect your brain."

"No, it isn't."

"Bullshit. Ever since-"

"Don't."

"Fine, but ever since then, all you do is watch movies and pretend your life is full of movie-worthy events. It's not. It's just a normal, crappy life like everybody else's. So that thing that we can't talk about happened. Get over it. Stop telling me a dude just punched a girl. Shut up and watch the damn band."

"I hate you sometimes."

"I know. I sometimes hate you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment