Friday, January 24, 2014

Spirit Days

My self-summary
Hi I'm Danielle! I'm a nurse at City Hospital in the cardiology wing. You could say I know alot about hearts ;)

What I'm doing with my life
Working hard but also playing hard! I love going to the bar with my gfs after work, I am the karaoke queen. I'm working on getting a bachelors degree so I can be a nurse practitioner someday.

I'm really good at
Karaoke lol. I am actually really good at grilling stuff. Like, hamburgers and crazy stuff like pineapples. Seriously it sounds weird but I promise it's super delicious!

The first things people usually notice about me
My red hair. Usually I'm in my scrubs so I guess people notice that.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I don't get to read alot unless you count text books! My favorite movie is The Breakfast Club and my favorite TV show is New Girl. I like 90's music like Ben Folds Five and Barenaked Ladies, and I also even still love N*SYNC and the Spice Girls. Lol! I will eat anything but I have a bad habit of eating to many french fries!

The six things I could never do without
My friends. My family. My phone. My car. My puggle Chipper. Margaritas!

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Fashion. I know it's weird and it's not like I'm super into clothes or whatever. But I always think about how when I was a kid and we had spirit days at school and we got to dress up like the 70's and the 80's and everyone had on bell bottoms. Or leggings with cropped sweatshirts and big hair. I look at stuff like ombre or hipster clothing and I like to imagine about what kids will wear for spirit days in the future when their supposed to dress up like the 2000's or 2010's. Ok lol now you think I'm crazy!

On a typical Friday night I am
Working probably! Otherwise I like to hang out with my friends at Charlies or else sit on the couch with Chipper and watch a scary movie.

The most private thing I'm willing to admit
Most of my friends who are nurses believe in ghosts because you see a lot of crazy unexplainable stuff at the hospital, but I don't! I do believe in reincarnation though.

I'm looking for

  • Guys who like girls
  • Ages 22-32
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if
You like to laugh, have fun, and play with adorable puggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment